Pay Excess (07) 5448 7600

Complaints Resolution

If you are unhappy with our service or products, you can access our internal dispute resolution procedures by contacting us to discuss your concerns or you may refer to the dispute resolution section of your building contract.

Customer Relations Team (07) 5448 7600 PO Box 1295, Coolum Beach, QLD, 4573.

Access to the internal dispute resolution procedure is free of charge. We will do everything within our power to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If we have not resolved your complaint within 21 days, we will advise you by telephone or we will write to you about the progress of your complaint. If you are not happy with our response to your complaint or if we have not responded or resolved your matter within 45 days, you can contact the consumer office, ie Queensland Office of Fair Trading on 137 468 (or refer to If you are dissatisfied with the complaint resolution of our workmanship or rectification of any defects, you may contact Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) on 139 333 (or refer to You are also entitled to take any disputes in relation to your domestic building project to Queensland Civil And Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) (refer to or contact 1300 753 228).

These offices are independent bodies set up by the Government to help resolve complaints through conciliation. Access to the offices are free of charge. Please note that the scope of matters that they can deal with is limited by legislation, and it is possible that they cannot deal with your matter. They will advise you if they will deal with your complaint, and if so, what information you need to supply. Depending on the terms of your building contract, other more suitable options may be available to you to resolve your concerns. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.